The Integrity Project:



"What is integrity? Where can I find it?" People around the globe may ask such questions. It is my goal to answer this question through my eyes through my daily interactions. Integrity is a core value I intentionally apply to my belief system, faith, and personal conduct.





This blog is intended to honor my family who provides support and love as I strive daily to be a disciple of Christ amongst my mortal experiences (blunders and all). As a leader in my faith's Young Women program, I dedicate my Integrity project to my family, friends, and the fantastic young women I am blessed to interact with on a weekly basis. ______________________________________________________________________





Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me (Job 27:5).







I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.







(Young Women Personal Progress: Standing as a Witness of God)







References and Esther Photo Credits:



https://lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng _____________________________________________________________________________















Sunday, August 11, 2019

I met with a friend and colleague from the Master's program we went through together. She is a strong, confident, humble, and spiritual woman (although I do not not what faith her beliefs are based from). She teaches students with learning disabilities and other exceptional needs. Her job is not easy and she is often confronted about what she teaches and expects from her students. Her integrity is immovable. She does not back down from what she knows is best for her students. She is a fierce and loyal advocate for her students and does not fear speaking up for them and what is in their best interest. MT is a woman of integrity and I am grateful for her example and desire to follow her moral compass in all walks of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment