The Integrity Project:



"What is integrity? Where can I find it?" People around the globe may ask such questions. It is my goal to answer this question through my eyes through my daily interactions. Integrity is a core value I intentionally apply to my belief system, faith, and personal conduct.





This blog is intended to honor my family who provides support and love as I strive daily to be a disciple of Christ amongst my mortal experiences (blunders and all). As a leader in my faith's Young Women program, I dedicate my Integrity project to my family, friends, and the fantastic young women I am blessed to interact with on a weekly basis. ______________________________________________________________________





Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me (Job 27:5).







I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.







(Young Women Personal Progress: Standing as a Witness of God)







References and Esther Photo Credits:



https://lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng _____________________________________________________________________________















Sunday, March 25, 2018

People with high integrity are not flawless; they make their share of mistakes and have shortcomings, as do we all. What makes them stand out from all the rest, one may ask, then. The face of integrity is one that admits mistakes, learns from them, and becomes a better person from those lessons. This person is humble and teachable.  One may disregard the enticing pressures of following the crowd to get ahead or be accepted, to maintain integrity. This individual seeks for the good of the group, rather than personal gain or recognition. How do you carry yourself as you face the daily pressures of making your mark in life? Where do your priorities lie, and to what extent will you go do do what is best? Where are you willing to make improvements in your character in order to become a leader and example of integrity?

No comments:

Post a Comment