The Integrity Project:



"What is integrity? Where can I find it?" People around the globe may ask such questions. It is my goal to answer this question through my eyes through my daily interactions. Integrity is a core value I intentionally apply to my belief system, faith, and personal conduct.





This blog is intended to honor my family who provides support and love as I strive daily to be a disciple of Christ amongst my mortal experiences (blunders and all). As a leader in my faith's Young Women program, I dedicate my Integrity project to my family, friends, and the fantastic young women I am blessed to interact with on a weekly basis. ______________________________________________________________________





Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me (Job 27:5).







I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.







(Young Women Personal Progress: Standing as a Witness of God)







References and Esther Photo Credits:



https://lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng _____________________________________________________________________________















Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Pure in Heart

This man of integrity is pure in heart. He sees through the facades of men due to his humility and spiritual compass. He comforts and directs those he leads with love, positive and genuine encouragement, and with undying faith in their abilities. He sees them as their Father in Heaven and Savior does. He is an example of integrity and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment