The Integrity Project:



"What is integrity? Where can I find it?" People around the globe may ask such questions. It is my goal to answer this question through my eyes through my daily interactions. Integrity is a core value I intentionally apply to my belief system, faith, and personal conduct.





This blog is intended to honor my family who provides support and love as I strive daily to be a disciple of Christ amongst my mortal experiences (blunders and all). As a leader in my faith's Young Women program, I dedicate my Integrity project to my family, friends, and the fantastic young women I am blessed to interact with on a weekly basis. ______________________________________________________________________





Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me (Job 27:5).







I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.







(Young Women Personal Progress: Standing as a Witness of God)







References and Esther Photo Credits:



https://lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng _____________________________________________________________________________















Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Notice and Beware

Notice the true face of integrity. Notice those who exhibit true and faithful characteristics of integrity. Beware of those that put on the appearance of integrity. What is their true motive? Do they act or respond differently depending on their audience? Does their story change? Are they honest in all of their dealings? Do they constantly maintain high ideals? Do they love truth or the appearance of success? What does your inner wisdom center tell you when you interact with them? Are they dependable and truthful? Are they humble and teachable? Do they constantly seek for personal recognition and self-gratification, or do they work to collaborate and honestly consider the ideas and thinking of others? Integrity can never be bought or appear when falsified by ulterior motives; conscious or otherwise. It must be earned, displayed, and constantly evaluated and kept in check. It is the way of Heavenly beings. It is a clear conscience; a way of life consistent with righteous and unfailing teachings.

No comments:

Post a Comment