The Integrity Project:



"What is integrity? Where can I find it?" People around the globe may ask such questions. It is my goal to answer this question through my eyes through my daily interactions. Integrity is a core value I intentionally apply to my belief system, faith, and personal conduct.





This blog is intended to honor my family who provides support and love as I strive daily to be a disciple of Christ amongst my mortal experiences (blunders and all). As a leader in my faith's Young Women program, I dedicate my Integrity project to my family, friends, and the fantastic young women I am blessed to interact with on a weekly basis. ______________________________________________________________________





Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me (Job 27:5).







I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.







(Young Women Personal Progress: Standing as a Witness of God)







References and Esther Photo Credits:



https://lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/integrity?lang=eng _____________________________________________________________________________















Sunday, January 15, 2012

Integrity of: "Bp"

  
 My Present-Day person of focus is a stalwart leader. 
He gently leads with love, kindness, and a sense of humor.  While guiding our congregation, he held fast to the standards and vision of strengthening the inner vessel in preparation for sharing our beliefs with our neighbors and associates.  He never lost sight of the goal in mind and continuously taught, nurtured, encouraged, and led us toward being better disciples of the Savior. This man is a true pillar of integrity among the followers of Christ.
Thank you for taking the time to teach, love, nurture, counsel, uplift, encourage, for your patience and we thank those who gave of their time with you in the Lord's behalf.

   

      
                                          

Days of Past Personal Image of Integrity:

Esther of the Old Testament: http://lds.org/scriptures/ot/esth?lang=eng

Esther is a woman of integrity for many reasons:
  • In spite of the practices of others around her, she remained virtuous and kept her covenants.
  • She was humble and teachable as Mordecai counseled her concerning the king's decree to destroy the Jews.
  • Esther was willing to put her life on the line as she willingly approached the king on behalf of her people.
  • Esther never quavered in her faith and diligence in practicing her beliefs.
  • Esther was firm as she maintained high standards of conduct and respect toward others.
15 ¶Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer,
16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and afast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment